The commissioning process starts with a no obligation discussion to determine the aspirations you have for your bespoke box.
- What is the box for?- a jewellery box, keepsake box, watch box, ring box, presentation box
- What size? - from a large jewellery box to a small ring box
- Marquetry Design? - this could be selected from Theresa vast design portfolio or she can create a completely original design for you.
- Woods and Veneer? - from light wood such as Ash, to Oak or dark woods such as Mahogany or Fumed Oak.
- Personalisation? - special date or initials included in the marquetry design.
Bespoke Box Creation
Once all designs details have been finalised Theresa can then begin the creation of your box! This can take between 4 - 6 weeks depending on other orders and the intricacies of the design of your box. You will be updated with it's progress along the way.
For inspiration please view Theresa's past commissions in the Gallery. These include luxury Men’s Jewellery Boxes, Women’s Handmade Jewellery Boxes, Luxury Boxes for Fishing Flies, Luxury Watch Box, Luxury Handmade Mahjong Boxes and Unique Marquetry Wall Art.
"I love the process of developing clients initial ideas into something they will treasure forever. I always hope the recipient gets as much enjoyment out of their bespoke box as i have making it. I look forward to working with you!"